2011年12月24日星期六

Dogs - they smell but you cant help but love them!

My dog got into a minor car Wholesale Air Swimmers incident today and it really brought home to me how much I love my dog and can't imagine my life without him. The silly sausage went running out into the road right into the wheel of the a very slow moving car, and got such a fright he went running haywire and back into the rear wheel of the same car! Miraculous as it may sound, there was absolutely nothing wrong with him %u2013 not a single mark or breakage.How would I live without my doggie? I got to imagining a life with no rogue hairs floating in the air as you vacuum the carpet or pick up a sweater from the back of an armchair. No having to make special arrangements for him to be looked after when I go on holiday. No having to venture outdoors in the wind and the rain when all I really want to do is sit on the couch and watch a DVD. No dog smell %u2013 I might try and deny it but unfortunately the houses and cars of every other dog owner I know smells of dog so I'm sure my own must too!They bark too, which I have to admit does seem to get on peoples nerves, my own included, and they do get into Air Swimmers fights with other dogs on occasion. They chew things up, they dig holes and they run away. They have no shame when it comes to getting it on with as many partners as possible whilst out for a sunny walk on the beach, all without any form of introduction, other than a cursory bum sniff, and they don't care who they might offend in the process!They poo. A huge bone of contention between dog lovers Flying angry bird and dog haters %u2013 well it used to be until dog owners (well the majority of them anyway) realised that it wasn't fair to have others clearing up their dog's poo. They also beg. I can't imagine living in house where you don't have to feel guilty when eating a biscuit (or anything else for that matter) feeling like the most neglectful owner in the world as the dog sits there with huge liquid neglected looking eyes. Seriously if anyone saw him they'd think he was being starved!!But the fact is, as momentarily ideal as it sounds, I cannot imagine my life without my dog. I hate the thought of coming downstairs in the morning or home in the evening without being encountered by a whirlwind of joy %u2013 I know, I'm obviously an attention seeker, but I can't help it! When they say that dogs are loyal and are man's best friend, I couldn't agree more, he is my buddy. The minor incident this morning really brought it home to me that if he had been injured then I really want to be able to get him the best care possible, so I have checked out www.petinsurancecover.me.uk and found us the deal best suited to us.

The Same Blog Website:
http://f-to-bnc-adapter.blogspot.com/2011/12/what-happens-tree-trimming.html

没有评论:

发表评论